I LOVE that photo of all of us! YAY!
Oh - and if you send me your e-mail address I will send YOU some photos of my dad and his bride wearing the boobie hat. For your journal.
M'Erica,I expected some sweet Iowa updates. Hope things are going well, you're missing out on some Montucky craziness. And in case you were wondering I sang the "can't pay my bills" song all by myself last week. It wasn't the same.
I have been wanting to leave some "sweet" Iowa updates but I keep forgetting my camera. I will work on it!
Post a Comment
A tale of two Iowans turned Montanans
4 comments:
I LOVE that photo of all of us! YAY!
Oh - and if you send me your e-mail address I will send YOU some photos of my dad and his bride wearing the boobie hat. For your journal.
M'Erica,
I expected some sweet Iowa updates. Hope things are going well, you're missing out on some Montucky craziness. And in case you were wondering I sang the "can't pay my bills" song all by myself last week. It wasn't the same.
I have been wanting to leave some "sweet" Iowa updates but I keep forgetting my camera. I will work on it!
Post a Comment