Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Chillax-ed in Iowa


Ok What have I been up to in Iowa??? Mostly a lot of drinking, dancing, and chatting engagements. Here are some pictures.

One night we were hanging out in someone's backyard drinking some beers and this HUGE beetle thing flew at C-Dawg. She knocked it on the ground and the dudes had to play with it. Like the good vegetarian that I am, I instantly suggested that we kill it but no one listened to me. They put it back in the bushes. A little while later we left to walk to this dancy bar place. Once there we were drinking and chatting. I felt something on the inside of my skirt and when I looked it was that fucking beetle. So like any normal person--I screamed, blamed it on one of the boys for not killing it earlier, and then almost died. It was pretty intense.


I forgot on father's day I went kayaking with my father. It was a lot of fun but of course I didn't take any pics. I go to Mankato on Friday to check it out--Yah!!

Picture run-down: Ladies dance party, HUGE ass beetle, random drunken dance party, and my saweet beer case recliner!

No comments: