
I was cheering for Richardson even though he isn't moving up very fast pollwise but after recent comments...
I mean really do you think Gawd is chillax'n and actively engaged in Iowa politics?? Actually I heard he thinks that Ohio is Iowa and vice versa.
"Iowa, for good reason, for constitutional reasons, for reasons related to the Lord, should be the first caucus and primary"
I could be wrong maybe J to the C is a huuuuuuuge Ioway fan.
Thou shall never underestimate the potential of Iowa.
FOLLOW-UP: He mis-spoke. This is what happens when he talks off the cuff
1 comment:
I was a Richardson fan too, because he's from the West and the most pro-choice badass I've seen in a long time. He's made a couple of weird comments lately. Maybe he's just a smartass and hasn't learned that doesn't play well in the press.
Post a Comment