Friday, April 20, 2007

Fuck SCOTUS, Fuck you all!


So I am sure everyone has heard about the US Supreme Court decision. This was the first decision that has completely disregarded a health exception. Apparently it is true we are just carriers and nothing else. What a slap in the face. The Red Basement has a good post about this. On similar and extremely creepy news this is how the anti's are responding:

I recently read that on the day President Bush signed the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act into law, the sun let off an explosion unlike any recorded in history. Some prophetic-types even sent out pictures of the flaming corona saying it looked like a baby. Interpretations abounded.

I see something in those flames, too. I see dead people. More precisely, I see dead babies - and I feel responsible.

Okay, so it is a little old but they have been using this again and as much as it sucks I would like to look for the humor in the above statement. What I really mean is look how fucking crazy these people are. American women lost and I am afraid there is no end in sight this is only the beginning.

No comments: