Friday, April 20, 2007

Oh Helena...How I love thee nightlife!

So this happened last Saturday and I was debating whether or not it was appropriate to post but everything is appropriate right?? So anyway we were at the Rialto, a seedy bar in Helena that has the most diverse group of patrons and these booty bouncing ladies came in. They had crazy beauty school hair so maybe they are students and I went into the tiny ass bathroom. There is only one stall and all three of them were crammed into the stall. So I was thinking fuck I hate girls, hurry up when all of a sudden one of them asks the other two "Does my vagina look fat?" That was about the point that I am thinking wait did that just happen-this must be a joke they are trying to embarrass and gross each other out but the only reply was an innocent "no." No giggles, no smart-ass comments just a simple no. I was flabbergasted and just walked out.

Is this really a problem with women. I often have thoughts of my ass looks fat, etc but never my vag. WTF??

1 comment:

Connie said...

I think it is sweet. If you don't have friends to let you know when your Vaj has gained weight, then you need to get yourself some new friends.

Perhaps that would make a nice wooden sign. "True Friends Will Tell You When Your Vagina Gets Fat."