
This weekend the ladies and I went to a small house party and listened to a speech by Barack Obama. It was really good. I was impressed and re-energized. He spoke a lot about his time spent as a grassroots organizer and the importance of working at the local level. I was disappointed by the fact that he didn't touch specifically on protecting Roe v. Wade but what can you do. I wanted to ask a question about how he would handle abstinence-only funding but there were alot of old people and global warming questions. After the event we stood in line to get his autograph and picture but we were snubbed. I did learn that old people are pushy and rude and that if I want to get in there I must learn how to adopt that attitude. Although we were snubbed we still jumped behind him!!!

2 comments:
I am SO jealous!
The only reason I would ever move to Iowa.....political star fucking.
You ask them D's some choice questions for me yo!
Post a Comment