If I was in Iowa I would be participating in one of my favorite past times, people watching at Pheasant Fest 2007. I think that Sunday looks like the most fun with sessions such as First year training for introducing your new dog to birds and guns, Hunters are Lousy Lobbyists, and of course Predator Calling Secrets. There is even a cooking section: “The best eating are the younger deer, the younger pheasant,” he said. “When people are out hunting deer, elk or whatever and trying to get an old mature animal, in the culinary field those animals are looked on like stewing hens. Age is a factor that affects taste and tenderness.”
INSTEAD we are thinking about attending the Helena Bridal and Anniversary Fair. It doesn't seem as trashy as the Deer Classic or the Pheasant Fest but should promise some key people watching. Hopefully there will be lots of cake and champange!!
No comments:
Post a Comment